Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all moms! Its already Monday so this is kinda late. Anyway, I have greeted my mom today via Tiramisu Meltdown Cake :D

I thought I would not be able to get one, good thing there's still stocks left in Red Ribbon at SM Sta. Rosa, the other RR branch here ran out of cakes! OMG!

Glad that mother is happy...and its their wedding anniversary today! Happy Anniversary too to you our parents! I just pray that may God continually bind you and this family's relationship together. Whatever storms we have gone through, its all in the past, and let's learn from our mistakes. Moving forward, I am delighted to open another chapter in our lives. And I hope i could be able to start my own too.

In God's time, God only knows the best for us! :D

God bless our family! I love you all! :D

No comments: