Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Awaken

I am awake to God's presence and filled with the joy of Spirit.

I have God-inspired dreams for my future, but I need to be spiritually awake to make those dreams come true. While it may seem odd to close my eyes in order to wake up, this is exactly what is needed for me to be awake in a spiritual sense.

So I do close my physical eyes as I relax into a time of silent reflection. I discover a deeper awareness of Spirit within and around me. In this state, I am awakened again to my oneness with God. I recognize that my dreams for the future are the God-given desires of my heart.

I am awake to God's presence and filled with the joy of Spirit. My God-given dreams become my reality.

"My eyes are awake before each watch of the night, that I may meditate on your promise."--Psalm 119:148


------

An inspiring daily devotion. This is in time for my upcoming realization of one big dream. I hope that God will expedite the time, I believe He'll grant me that wish, but we could never pre-empt God's plan and we can never get ahead of what He thinks, so I'll just leave everything to Him! :D

According to my "Today's Advice", it says "Be Unafraid";)

No comments: