Sunday, May 20, 2007

Getting IN MOTION for that Seats

I just had 10 tickets reserved today for the SGIM concert on July 14. Gonna pick it up this afternoon at SM Ticketnet outlet. I'm not so excited, its just that I want to get good seats :D. I was discussing with someone else what seats are the best, we should be opting for patron , however, we realized its difficult to look up all the time. So in the end, we all agreed for the Lower box section. Good that I've got Row A seats :D at the best possible angle :). Reservation fee costs us an additional PHP 85/ticket, but I guess its better than wasted chance :D

I've pulled off all resources I could think just to get ticket this early! Am I that much obssessive? Haha! You bet! :D

TicketNet number is 911-5555 for phone reservations.

No comments: