Friday, May 25, 2007

If You Only Got 100 Years To Live

As I listen to this Five for Fighting song-100 years, I realized that what if I only got 100 years to live??? (I wish so...)

I'm 20+<30 right now, and I could say, achievement wise, I don't have that much except that I have made myself commit to serve in the ministry, vindicating myself while glorifying God as I see how my kid students are learning.

If I got only 100 years to live, I might probably do the following:

- Finish my commitment in my job
- Get out of my job
- Go to the north pole by next year
- Go back to the lower north pole after my adventure to the north pole
- Find a good husband (LOL)
- Get married @ 27 or 28
- Bear kids @ 28 or 29
- Put up my restaurant business with my sis
- Live a hopefully happy family life
- Cope up with the troubles of kid-raising
- Cope up with the troubles of projected cold relationships (hope this won't happen)
- Cope up with the difficulties of aging
- Retire @ 65
- Put up a foundation after my retirement
- Continue to serve in the ministry
- Focus on healthy living while aging
- Be a living guide to my descendants
- Wait for God's final call before I leave earth

Sounds weird, hehe but its all in my thoughts, and I don't know why. Well, its all for the sake of thought, and as I've said before, I should not pre-empt God's plan for me...it might be completely different, but for sure its the best.

How about u? What will you do if you only got 100 years to live?

:D

My today's advice by the way is: Never give up on anybody, miracles happen everyday! wow! hehe

No comments: