Wednesday, August 1, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

I have to talk about myself coz I'm being tagged again by Chuckster.

Now here's some random facts about me:

1.) I never ever smoke, and I really hate smoking. I hate smokers in public, they are risking other people's health, not only theirs.

2.) I seldom drink liquor, only when needed for social purposes but you will never see anything at home. The bible says don't get sober and be awake all the time. :P

3.) I don't buy pirated vcds, cds, dvds sa bangketa. I just don't know, even if everyone is doing so, I just couldn't watch a film or listen to a song when a pirated cd is in my player.

4.) I love music, the best way to start and end the day. I'm a frustrated musician coz I never got a chance to study and play piano when I was young, so I end up being just a music lover per se.

5.) I love the Philippines because of the happy people around, but I want to live in another place soon and take a new start. I got frustrated by the way Filipinos are accustomed to what was long been societal illness.

6.) I was so much into Sarah G nowadays, I was drawn to her amazing singing prowess, comic ability and humble attitude as testified by fans and people close to her. She's the predominant common denominator between me and my sister, hence, any conflict between us was superseded by the things about Sarah. (isn't it weird?)

7.) They say that I am chubby, but I say I'm sexy (lah!) haha, just kidding aside, I'm actually crossing the border of my ideal weight, that's why I'm trying my best to bring it back to normal. And I am finding this MUST-DO task quite difficult, esp. when you see those tempting sweet stuff like chocolates which I do love.

8.) I like children a lot, I find them very easy and fun especially when you're talking to them in a childlike manner. You could find the kid in you when you deal with them, sometimes its hard to manage particularly when tantrums attack, but then, its part of the deal. I like talking to them about their stuffs during our Sunday School session, and they are all stubborn. But I do really enjoy being with them a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... interesting...

"I don't buy pirated vcds, cds, dvds sa bangketa. I just don't know, even if everyone is doing so, I just couldn't watch a film or listen to a song when a pirated cd is in my player." <- I find this hard to believe... HAHAHAHA! JOKE! But I'll take your word for it! Hehehe!

"I love music, the best way to start and end the day. I'm a frustrated musician coz I never got a chance to study and play piano when I was young, so I end up being just a music lover per se." <- So, frustrated musician ka pala... is that how you would describe yourself? :)

"I like children a lot, I find them very easy and fun especially when you're talking to them in a childlike manner. You could find the kid in you when you deal with them, sometimes its hard to manage particularly when tantrums attack, but then, its part of the deal. I like talking to them about their stuffs during our Sunday School session, and they are all stubborn. But I do really enjoy being with them a lot." <- Wait till you encounter little BRATS (more like IMPS) that do nothing but shout and do nasty things regardless of wherever they are... come back and tell me the same thing after going through THAT! Hehehe!

Ako si iCE said...

ok Chuck, here's the explanation to that, di pa ako tapos, masyado mahaba eh haha!

"I don't buy pirated vcds, cds, dvds sa bangketa. I just don't know, even if everyone is doing so, I just couldn't watch a film or listen to a song when a pirated cd is in my player." <- I find this hard to believe... HAHAHAHA! JOKE! But I'll take your word for it! Hehehe! --> per se of "buying" nope i don't really buy talaga, pero pag binigay, tinatanggap ko naman hehe, so not buying doesn't mean naman that i'm not patronizing pirated cds...
another thing is that...oops can't explain it here, baka ma-police ako dito hehe.


"I love music, the best way to start and end the day. I'm a frustrated musician coz I never got a chance to study and play piano when I was young, so I end up being just a music lover per se." <- So, frustrated musician ka pala... is that how you would describe yourself? :) --> sort of, pero madami kasi akong gustong gawin kaya isa lang yan sa frustrations ko :D haha, ang gulo ko no?!

Wait till you encounter little BRATS (more like IMPS) that do nothing but shout and do nasty things regardless of wherever they are... come back and tell me the same thing after going through THAT! Hehehe! --> I don't know if the bratty kids I've encountered are the same as your description, pero so far, wala lang naman ginawa ung mga kids na na-encounter ko kundi magpapansin, mangulit, maglikot, magsira ng mga gamit...hehe pero enjoy pa din naman ako sa kanila kahit talagang nakaka-irritate at times. of course, honestly talagang maiinis ka pero i still love seeing them, masaya kasi makipagkulitan sa kanila. Minsan kakagatin ka pa nung mga maliliit na bata. haha